- Day of Datomic - Code for the Day of Datomic series
- Mbrainz Importer - Import the Mbrainz data subset into your Datomic Cloud System. This data is used throughout the docs.
- Ion Event Example - Heavily commented sample Datomic Ions application.
- pedestal.ions - A Pedestal Interceptor Chain provider for Datomic Ions.
Third Party Examples
- Schema Cartographer - Visualize, navigate, create, edit and share the relationships that exist in your Datomic schema.
- Conformity - A Clojure/Datomic library for idempotently transacting norms into your database – be they schema, data, or otherwise.
- Mysql to Datomic - Mysql to Datomic.
- Datomic Basics - Presentation and walkthrough for Datomic Basics talk at the Clojurians meetup.
- Spectomic - Generate Datomic or Datascript schema from your Clojure(Script) specs.
- Datomic-Service - A Terraform wrapper for Datomic Cloud.
- Datomic Cloud Primer - Japanese introduction to Datomic Cloud.
- Heroi.cc - Clojure (Datomic Ion) source code for the web app https://heroi.cc.
- Ion and AWS appsync example - Wiring up Datomic Cloud Ions to AWS AppSync+.
- Ions Shopping List - Playground for Datomic Ions.
- Valence - A small library of useful utilities for Datomic Ions based apps
- ion-web - Small PoC of invoking a Datomic Ion directly from the browser, no API Gateway required.
- Utility functions for working with Datomic projects - Emacs functions for working with Datomic Projects.