Third Party Examples
- Cognito Authentication for Datomic Cloud
- Schema Cartographer - Visualize, navigate, create, edit and share the relationships that exist in your Datomic schema.
- Conformity - A Clojure/Datomic library for idempotently transacting norms into your database – be they schema, data, or otherwise.
- Mysql to Datomic - Mysql to Datomic.
- Datomic Basics - Presentation and walkthrough for Datomic Basics talk at the Clojurians meetup.
- Spectomic - Generate Datomic or Datascript schema from your Clojure(Script) specs.
- Datomic-Service - A Terraform wrapper for Datomic Cloud.
- Datomic Cloud Primer - Japanese introduction to Datomic Cloud.
- Heroi.cc - Clojure (Datomic Ion) source code for the web app https://heroi.cc.
- Ion and AWS appsync example - Wiring up Datomic Cloud Ions to AWS AppSync+.
- Ions Shopping List - Playground for Datomic Ions.
- Valence - A small library of useful utilities for Datomic Ions based apps
- ion-web - Small PoC of invoking a Datomic Ion directly from the browser, no API Gateway required.
- Client API for Java/Scala - Allows Java/Scala users to use Datomic against dev-local, Cloud, Peer Server
- Utility functions for working with Datomic projects - Emacs functions for working with Datomic Projects.