- The MusicBrainz dataset makes a great example database for learning,
evaluating, or testing Datomic.
Third Party Examples
- Datomisca is a thin idiomatic Scala layer around Datomic aimed at
exposing Datomic’s functionality and leveraging its full power.
- Diametric is a library for building schemas, queries, and
transactions for Datomic from Ruby objects.
- Immutant as a Datomic Storage Service.
- Molecule is a meta-DSL in Scala that allows you to make type-safe queries to Datomic with the words of your domain.
Open Source Projects
- codeq imports your Git repositories into a Datomic database, then
performs language-aware analysis on them, extending the Git model
down from the file to the code quantum (codeq) level, and up across
- Simulant is a library and schema for developing simulation-based