Datomic Cloud Releases
This page provide CloudFormation templates, client maven coordinates, and release notes that you can use when planning an upgrade.
ion-devlibraries are available on the datomic-cloud repository.
client-cloudlibrary is available on the maven Central Repository.
Productiontemplates require that you sign up via the AWS Marketplace, and are linked directly in the table below,
|Clojure Client||07/03/2018||com.datomic/client-cloud "0.8.56"|
Blanks in this table indicate that a component was not upgraded in a particular release.
|07/11/2018||Ion dev and Ion|
|07/03/2018||Client Cloud Update||"0.8.56"|
|06/06/2018||397||Storage and Compute Update||"0.8.54"|
|02/21/2018||303||Storage and Compute Update|
- New Feature:
datomic.ion.castlibrary for monitoring ions
- Bugfix: fixed race condition in ion code loading that could allow ion invocation before namespace completely loaded
- Enhancement: warn on dependency conflicts
- Improvement: prefer shell-friendly symbols instead of strings as arguments to datomic.ion.dev CLI commands
- Improvement: better error messaging when deploying to the wrong region.
- Improvement: list available deploy groups in push output
- Improvement: enforce the requirement for
:unamewhen project has a
- Enhancement: added sync to client API. See https://docs.datomic.com/cloud/whatis/client-synchronization.html
- Better error message when unable to connect to cluster or proxy.
- Upgraded AWS libs to 1.11.349
- Upgraded Jackson libs to 2.9.5
- Fixed cache problem where all
d/withdatabases deriving from a common initial call to
d/with-dbhad the same common value.
- Enhancement: added :server-type :ion
- Enhancement: ensure recentness of
- Bugfix: doubles and floats allowed in transactions
- Bugfix: avoid unnecessary ":AdopterSkippedOlder" alert when creating new database
- Update: latest Amazon Linux patches
- Improvement: better error handling in Storage template
- Improvement: reduce memcached timeout